by guest blogger Stan Thompson
If anyone out there is a friend of CNN’s Nadine Schmidt, please do five things:
- Buy Nadine a really nice steak dinner!
- Thank her for her excellent segment on hydrail April 12 ().
- Give her my eternal thanks for exhuming perhaps the deepest—and most regrettably—buried environmental story of the 21st century.
- Tell her about the last time CNN covered hydrail a long, long time ago ().
- And, finally, invite Nadine to do a nice follow-up piece, referencing this recent story in the Newsletter of the International Journal of Hydrogen Energy () which tells how Germany and China picked up a great but disautoded American idea…and made it shine.
Transportation Secretary Chao: Here’s a real opportunity to bring manufacturing jobs back to the USA and make our infrastructure great again…for much less money than legacy track electrification!